ACS X2: Automated Canning System X2
70+ CPM Dual Seamer, Conveyer-Driven Automated Canning System
This new automated canning system is designed to fill and seam 70+ cans per minute (measured with 12 fl oz/355ml cans) or up to 175 cases per hour. The machine will handle multiple can heights of the same diameter with minimal change over time (ie. 12 fl oz/355 ml and 16 fl oz/473 ml cans).
The system consists of a core conveyor with motor drive, a 10 head filler, a can lid dispenser, and two heavy duty cam-driven can seamers.
Electric Cam Driven Seamer
Cask's revolutionary new seamer design combines a cam driven seamer with an electric stepper motor, increasing seam reliability with significantly easier setup and maintenance compared to pneumatic seamers.
Industry Leading Fill Tech
Our proprietary foam creation valves result in some of the lowest oxygen pickup numbers in the industry. Our customers have been able to achieve as low as
15 to 20 ppb DO pickup.
Don't let dissolved oxygen ruin your unique craft flavours!
Built to Last
The first ACS V1.0 was installed in 2002 and is still running strong almost two decades and more than 10 million cans later.
Our reliable design is time tested with proven reliability that your craft beverage business can depend on.
ACS X2 V1.0 Features
- Dual cam driven seamer with an electric stepper motor increases seam reliability with significantly easier setup and maintenance compared to pneumatic seamers.
- Only one operator needed (with Automated Depal).
- Top Up and Foam Timer settings can be adjusted individually on each fill head for incredibly consistent foam and fill across all fill heads.
- Adjustable fill level sensors make precise, repeatable fills across all 10 fill heads.
- Simple change over between multiple can heights (i.e. 12 oz and 16 oz).
- Multiple post-packaging options available.
- Shrink sleeve and pressure sensitive wrap around label options available.
- Electrical certifications: UL (US/International), CE compliant (EU), CSA (Canada)
Interested in more information or a quotation?
Multiple Can Sizes
The Cask ACS X2 can be configured for multiple can heights of the same diameter. Change over between different can dimensions is a snap, requiring only a few simple tools and less than 30 minutes.
ACS X2 V1.0 Specifications
208/230 volts, 50/60 Hz, 40 amps, 3 phase
25 psi from plant system connected to matching with 3/8" barbed fitting
18 cfm dry air at 125 psi, 7.0 HP (peak), 50 gal/200L tank, c/w refrigerated dryer and autofloat drain
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)