mACS: Micro-Automated Canning System
Our newest innovation brings the craft beverage
industry a machine of unparalleled flexibility
The mACS combines all of the best features of our canning systems into one: the industry leading fill technology common to all Cask systems, the seaming reliability of our ACS X2, and the incredibly compact footprint and simple maneuverability of the mobile-ready SAMS.
Specifically designed for not only the craft beer market but the craft beverage market as a whole, the mACS is ready for virtually any beverage or can size.
Electric Cam Driven Seamer
Cask's revolutionary new seamer design combines a cam driven seamer with an electric stepper motor, increasing seam reliability with significantly easier setup and maintenance compared to pneumatic seamers.
Industry Leading Fill Tech
Our proprietary foam creation valves result in some of the lowest oxygen pickup numbers in the industry. Our customers have been able to achieve as low as
15 to 20 ppb DO pickup.
Don't let dissolved oxygen ruin your unique craft flavours!
Not Just Craft Beer
The mACS has been designed specifically for a wide range of craft beverage markets: beer, cider, wine, cold brew coffee, kombucha, tea ... the list goes on!
mACS V1.0 Features
- Cam driven seamer with an electric stepper motor increases seam reliability with significantly easier setup and maintenance compared to pneumatic seamers
- Utilizes the same industry-leading fill head technology as all of Cask's canning systems
- Simple change over between multiple can heights and widths!
- Only one operator needed
- Poly-carbonate enclosure for safety and hygiene
- Nitro-doser ready
- Top Up and Foam Timer settings can be adjusted individually on each fill head for incredibly consistent foam and fill across all fill heads
- Adjustable fill level sensors make precise, repeatable fills across all 3 fill heads
- Multiple post-packaging options available
- Shrink sleeve and pressure sensitive wrap around label options available
- Electrical certifications: UL (US/International), CE compliant (EU), CSA (Canada)
208/240 volts, 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, 1 phase
25 psi from plant system connected to maching with 3/8" barbed fitting
12 cfm dry air at 120 psi, 2.0 HP (peak), 15 gal/5L tank, c/w refrigerated dryer and autofloat drain
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)
Interested in more information or a quotation?
Multiple Can Sizes
The Cask mACS can be configured for nearly all available can sizes and widths! Change over between different can dimensions is a snap, requiring only a few simple tools and less than 30 minutes.