Our newest innovation brings the craft beverage
industry a machine of unparalleled flexibility
The mACS combines all of the best features of our canning systems into one: the industry leading fill technology common to all Cask systems, the seaming reliability of our ACS X2, and the incredibly compact footprint and simple maneuverability of the mobile-ready SAMS.
Specifically designed for not only the craft beer market but the craft beverage market as a whole, the mACS is ready for virtually any beverage or can size.
One Canning System For Nearly Every Can Size
The Cask mACS is the micro-canning industry's most flexible canning system, specifically engineering to allow one system to handle nearly all can heights body diameters and end types. Change over between different can sizes is a snap, requiring less than 30 minutes.
Electric Cam Driven Seamer
Cask's revolutionary new seamer design combines a cam driven seamer with an electric stepper motor, increasing seam reliability with significantly easier setup and maintenance compared to pneumatic seamers.
Industry Leading Fill Tech
Our proprietary foam creation valves result in some of the lowest oxygen pickup numbers in the industry. Our customers have been able to achieve as low as
15 to 20 ppb DO pickup.
Don't let dissolved oxygen ruin your unique craft flavours!
Not Just Craft Beer
The mACS has been designed specifically for a wide range of craft beverage markets: beer, cider, wine, cold brew coffee, kombucha, tea ... the list goes on!
mACS V1.0 Features
- Cam driven seamer with an electric stepper motor increases seam reliability with significantly easier setup and maintenance compared to pneumatic seamers
- Simple change over between multiple can heights and widths!
- Redesigned universal "one size fits all diameters" fill head simplifies can change over process
- System infeed by Cask shaker table or Cask Automated Depalletizer, requiring only one operator
- "Recipe Memory" remembers fill settings for your entire beer lineup, so you don't have to
- Nitro-doser ready
- Poly-carbonate enclosure for safety and hygiene
- Manual and automated post-packaging options available (six pack or PakTech® can carrier)
- Shrink sleeve and pressure sensitive wrap around label options available
- Electrical certifications: ETL (Canada/US) and CE compliant (Europe)
Interested in more information or a quotation?
Not Just Craft Beer
The unparalleled flexibility of the mACS make it ideal for not only craft beer but also many other craft beverages such as cider, wine, and cold brew coffee to name a few.
Single Phase, 208 - 240VAC at 15A, 50/60 Hz
25 psi from plant system connected to canning system with 3/8" barbed fitting
Filler & Seamer: 3 cfm at 90 psi
Optional Air Dryer: 12 cfm at 30 psi
Total System: 15 cfm at 90 psi
Compressor c/w refrigerated dryer and autofloat drain
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)