SAMS: Semi Automated Manual System
15-CPM with Incredibly Compact Design
Table top 3 head filler seamer complete with frame, capable of filling 15 cans per minute or 37 cases per hour with 2 operators (not including post packaging) in an incredibly compact operational space of 10 sq feet. This machine is cost effective and labor efficient and also handles multiple can heights.
Automatic lid application includes under lid gassing and provides air pick up levels as low as the fully automated canning lines in the range of 15 – 20 ppb dissolved oxygen, ensuring that your beer remains as crisp and delicious as the day it was packaged. Once the cans are loaded into the shoot the operator doesn’t touch them again until they are filled and seamed.
Service & Support
After your initial 2 to 3 day setup and training, our dedicated Support Department is standing by to answer your call or email.
We will troubleshoot with you remotely, dispatch replacement parts overnight, and if required will send one of our qualified Technicians for a site visit.
Industry Leading Fill Tech
Our proprietary foam creation valves result in some of the lowest oxygen pickup numbers in the industry. Our customers have been able to achieve as low as
15 to 20 ppb DO pickup.
Don't let dissolved oxygen ruin your unique craft flavours!
Built to Last
The first ACS V1.0 was installed in 2002 and is still running strong almost two decades and more than 10 million cans later.
Our reliable design is time tested with proven reliability that your craft beverage business can depend on.
SAMS V1.0 Features
- Incredibly compact footprint makes the SAMS an ideal starter system for those with space or budget constraints.
- Requires only two operators.
- Mobile canning ready with addition of castor wheels.
- Simple change over between multiple can heights (i.e. 12 oz and 16 oz).
- Adjustable fill level sensors make precise, repeatable fills across all 3 fill heads.
- Multiple post-packaging options available including wrap around label applicator, PakTech® Can Carriers, and Hi-Cone Binder.
- Optional pre-rinse package available.
- Pressure sensitive wrap around label options available.
- Electrical certifications: UL (US/International), CE compliant (EU), CSA (Canada)
Interested in more information or a quotation?
Multiple Can Sizes
The Cask SAMS can be configured for multiple can heights of the same diameter. Change over between different can dimensions is a snap, requiring only a few simple tools and less than 30 minutes.
SAMS V1.0 Specifications
220 volts, 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, single phase
25 psi from plant system connected to matching with 3/8" barbed fitting
10 - 12 cfm dry air at 125 psi, 3.0 HP (peak), 30 gal tank, c/w refrigerated dryer and autofloat drain
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)