MCS: Manual Canning System
The World's First Micro-Canning System
Automatically fill with a precise fill level, automatic shutoff and CO2 pre-evacuation. One simple motion does everything. Rates of 10 cans/min or 25 cases/hr are achievable with two operators.
Service & Support
After your initial 2 to 3 day setup and training, our dedicated Support Department is standing by to answer your call or email.
We will troubleshoot with you remotely, dispatch replacement parts overnight, and if required will send one of our qualified Technicians for a site visit.
Compact & Affordable
At only 4 sqft, our MCS can literally fit into any craft beverage facility, from the basement of your brewery to the back of your coffee shop.
The MCS is competitively priced, making it a great canning line for even the smallest of breweries and craft beverage companies.
MCS V4.1 Features
- Incredibly compact footprint makes the MCS an ideal starter system for those with space or budget constraints.
- Requires only two operators
- Simple change over between multiple can heights (i.e. 12 oz and 16 oz)
- Adjustable fill level sensors make precise, repeatable fills on both fill heads.
- Multiple post-packaging options available including wrap around label applicator, PakTech® Can Carriers, and Hi-Cone Binder.
- Pressure sensitive wrap around label options available
- Electrical certifications: UL (US/International), CE compliant (EU), CSA (Canada)
Interested in more information or a quotation?
Multiple Can Sizes
The Cask MCS can be configured for nearly all available can sizes! Change over between different can dimensions is a snap, requiring only a few simple tools and less than 30 minutes.
Note: the MCS can only be configured for multiple can heights of a single can diameter.
220 volts, 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, single phase
25 psi from plant system connected to matching with 3/8" barbed fitting
8 cfm dry air at 125 psi, 3.0 HP (peak), 30 gal tank
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)