Automated Depalletizer V3 Updates & New Features
The Automated Depalletizer V3.0 reduces labor costs and fully optimizes ease of use features.
- Adapts to any can format with no programming or equipment configuration changes
- Decreased overall footprint
- Can now be loaded with a low-profile pallet jack, removing need for continuous use of forklift in daily operations
- Sweeper arm is force sensing and operated by linear drive; No pneumatics.
- Customizable frequency and force for optimal precision during sweeping
- Made to be mobile or half-height for ease; Convertible from half-height to full-height
- Re-designed conveyor makes reconfiguration simple for mobile operators or tight set ups and eliminates need for vibrator on full-height depal; Vibrator required on half-height depal with reduced output/noise feature
- More robust stainless steel frame and stainless steel kick-plates for durability
- Updated Festo HMI 7” touchscreen display for improved operator control
- Upgraded automated sub-routines that assist with initial set up, such as initial tier sheet removal and height-sensor adjustment
- Narrow-in/narrow-out configuration
- Collapsible for easier shipment and assembly