At Cask Brewing Systems Inc. (“Cask”), we are committed to respecting and maintaining your online privacy. We recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of all personally identifiable information and data that you share with us.
Any information we collect on this website, or that you provide to us:
- Is used to provide you with information on our products and services; and
- May be used to notify you for marketing or remarketing purposes.
Personally Identifiable Information will not be sold or rented to others. Personally Identifiable Information will not be shared with other organizations without your consent unless such disclosure is reasonable in the circumstances, or is permitted without consent by the Personal Information Protection Act (Alberta) or successor legislation.
“Personally Identifiable Information” means information about an identifiable individual.
Examples of an individual’s Personally Identifiable Information include:
- Credit card or bank account numbers
- ID numbers such as SIN numbers, health card or benefit plan numbers
- Age, weight, and height
- Medical information such as blood types, income bracket, or ethnic origin
- Employee records, credit info or loan information
- Any information that can reveal the name, location, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person
Because Cask limits its business activities to selling canning solutions to business customers and it collects Personally Identifiable Information only for the purpose of those business activities.
Storage of Information
Cask uses Salesforce.com, inc. to store information that it collects from customers and from users of this website. Those service providers will store this information on servers that are located in North America.
Cask will retain your personal information for so long as we believe you are interested in obtaining information about Cask’s products and services. If Cask has not heard from you for ten years, then Cask will delete your information from its database.
International Standards for Protection of Personally Identifiable Information
We have produced this Privacy Clarification with respect to the privacy principles outlined the “Personal Information Protection Act (Alberta)” and in Schedule 1 of the “Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act” (the “PIPEDA Act”) of Canada. A copy of Schedule 1 to the PIPEDA Act can be found here.
The European Commission currently recognizes that the PIPEDA Act meets the demands of the “European Union’s Data Protection Directive” and provides protection for personal information transferred between Canada and the EU.
Text Messaging Terms & Conditions
By opting in or using Cask Brewing Systems Inc’s text messaging service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Consent to Receive Messages: By providing your mobile number and opting in to receive text messages from us, you consent to receive informational and promotional messages from Cask Brewing Systems Inc. Message frequency may vary. Your sales representative may contact you via text message to help schedule a time for a call or meeting or provide you with requested information.
- Message and Data Rates: Standard message and data rates may apply for each message sent or received. You are solely responsible for any costs or charges associated with text messaging, as determined by your mobile carrier plan.
- Opting Out: You can opt-out of our text messaging service at any time by replying "STOP" to any message you receive. After doing so, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you wish to re-subscribe, you can do so by replying "START".
- Support and Help: For support or assistance regarding our text messaging service, you can contact our team at https://www.cask.com/contact/
- Content of Messages: Our text messages may include promotional offers, news, alerts, and other information related to our products and services. While we strive to provide accurate and relevant content, we do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the information provided.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Please check this page periodically to stay informed about any updates.
By continuing to use our text messaging service after any modifications to the terms and conditions, you indicate your acceptance of the revised terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at https://www.cask.com/contact/.
You may contact Cask’s Privacy Officer at any time in order to: receive a copy of any personal information that Cask has concerning you; ask Cask to correct any of your personal information; ask Cask to stop sending you any direct marketing information; ask Cask to delete any of your personal information; or to provide you with a portable copy of your personal information.
If you want to see your personal information, please let us know by contacting us. You will need to provide proof of identity in order to receive personal information.
The Cask Privacy Officer is Russell Love. The Privacy officer can be contacted by sending an e-mail to https://www.cask.com/contact/.