Electric Cam Driven Seamer
Cask’s revolutionary automated canning machine design features an electric stepper motor and a cam-driven seamer, allowing for increased seam integrity and the most consistent seam-formation force. Plus, it requires significantly less maintenance and upkeep when compared with most can seamers.
Inline Scale & Auto Reject
This beverage and beer canning machine features an inline scale that provides onscreen trending of can weights to 2g accuracy, in real-time. Get instant operator feedback for fill consistency and adjustments, with an auto reject arm that automatically purges out-of-spec cans onto a catch tray.
Industry Leading Fill Tech
Proprietary foam creation valves deliver some of the the lowest dissolved oxygen (DO) pickup in the micro-canning industry. Cask customers achieve as low as 15 to 20 ppb DO pickup, for maximum protection from flavor-crushing oxygen.
Incredible Packaging Flexibility
The Cask FleX2 is the most flexible #MicroCanning system on the market, specifically engineered to allow one system to handle nearly all can heights, body diameters and end types. Change over between different can sizes is a snap, requiring less than 30 minutes.
Not Just Craft Beer
The unparalleled flexibility of the ACS and nitro doser ready design make it ideal for not only craft beer but also many other craft beverages such as cider, wine, and cold brew coffee to name a few.
Interested in more information or a quotation?
ACS FleX2 Features
- Our fastest automated canning machine yet—it’s capable of churning out 100 cans/minute or 250 cases/hour!
- Independent parallel lines housed in one compact footprint for ultimate reliability
- Nitrogen doser ready for packaging of uncarbonated beverages and nitro-beers
- Exterior Can Rinser and Lid Dryer included as standard
- Time saving Recipe Memory saves fill settings for your entire beer/beverage lineup
- Can infeed by Cask Automated Depalletizer requires just one operator
- Shrink sleeve and pressure sensitive wrap around label options available
- Highly compact footprint of just 12’ x 3.75’ = 45 square feet (3.7m x 1.1m = 4.1 square meters)
- Electrical certifications: ETL (Canada/US) and CE Compliant (Europe)
ACS FleX2 Specifications
Single Phase, 208 - 240VAC at 15A, 50/60 Hz
25 psi from plant system connected to matching with 3/8" barbed fitting
Filler & Seamer: 6 cfm at 90 psi
Standard Air Dryer: 24 cfm at 30 psi
Total System: 30 cfm dry air at 90 psi
Compressor c/w refrigerated dryer and autofloat drain
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)