Electric Cam Driven Seamer
Cask’s revolutionary design pairs a cam driven seamer with an electric stepper motor. Get increased seam integrity by the most consistent seam formation force, with significantly easier setup and maintenance compared to pneumatic seamers.
Inline Scale & Auto Reject
An inline scale provides onscreen trending of can weights to 2g accuracy, in real time. Get instant operator feedback for fill consistency and adjustments, with an auto reject arm that automatically purges out-of-spec cans onto a catch tray.
Industry Leading Fill Tech
Proprietary foam creation valves deliver some of the the lowest dissolved oxygen (DO) pickup in the micro-canning industry. Cask customers achieve as low as 15 to 20 ppb DO pickup, for maximum protection from flavor-crushing oxygen.
Incredible Packaging Flexibility
The Cask ACS V5 is the most flexible #MicroCanning system on the market, specifically engineered to allow one system to handle nearly all can heights, body diameters and end types. Change over between different can sizes is a snap, requiring less than 30 minutes.
Not Just Craft Beer
The unparalleled flexibility of the ACS and nitro doser ready design make it ideal for not only craft beer but also many other craft beverages such as cider, wine, and cold brew coffee to name a few.
Interested in more information or a quotation?
The Making of the ACS V5
ACS V5 Features
- 15% faster than previous ACS verions at 40 cans/minute or 100 cases/hour!
- Nitrogen doser ready for packaging of un-carbonated beverages and nitro-beers
- Exterior Can Rinser and Lid Dryer included as standard
- Time saving Recipe Memory saves fill settings for your entire beer/beverage lineup
- Can infeed - by shaker table or Cask Automated Depalletizer - requires just one operator
- Manual and automated post-packaging options available (six packs or PakTech® can carriers)
- Shrink sleeve and pressure sensitive wrap around label options available
- Highly compact footprint of just 11’ x 2’ = 22 square feet (3.4m x 6m = 2 square meters)
- Electrical certifications: ETL (Canada/US) and CE Compliant (Europe)
ACS V5 Specifications
Single Phase, 208 - 240VAC at 15A, 50/60 Hz
25 psi from plant system connected to matching with 3/8" barbed fitting
Filler & Seamer: 3 cfm at 90 psi
Standard Air Dryer: 12 cfm at 30 psi
Total System: 15 cfm dry air at 90 psi
Compressor c/w refrigerated dryer and autofloat drain
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)
ACS V5 Accessories
Cask Global Canning Solutions provides end-to-end, fully integrated canning solutions. We pride ourselves in being a “one stop shop” for all of your can packaging needs.