Service & Support
After your initial 2 to 3 day setup and training, our dedicated Support Department is standing by to answer your call or email.
We will troubleshoot with you remotely, dispatch replacement parts overnight, and if required will send one of our qualified Technicians for a site visit.
Industry Leading Fill Tech
Our proprietary foam creation valves result in some of the lowest oxygen pickup numbers in the industry. Our customers have been able to achieve as low as
15 to 20 ppb DO pickup.
Don't let dissolved oxygen ruin your unique craft flavours!
Built to Last
The first ACS V1.0 was installed in 2002 and is still running strong almost two decades and more than 10 million cans later.
Our reliable design is time tested with proven reliability that your craft beverage business can depend on.
SAMS V1.0 Features
- Incredibly compact footprint makes the SAMS an ideal starter system for those with space or budget constraints.
- Requires only two operators.
- Mobile canning ready with addition of castor wheels.
- Simple change over between multiple can heights (i.e. 12 oz and 16 oz).
- Adjustable fill level sensors make precise, repeatable fills across all 3 fill heads.
- Multiple post-packaging options available including wrap around label applicator, PakTech® Can Carriers, and Hi-Cone Binder.
- Optional pre-rinse package available.
- Pressure sensitive wrap around label options available.
- Electrical certifications: ETL (Canada/US) and CE compliant (Europe)
Interested in more information or a quotation?
Multiple Can Sizes
The Cask SAMS can be configured for multiple can heights of the same diameter. Change over between different can dimensions is a snap, requiring only a few simple tools and less than 30 minutes.
SAMS V1.0 Specifications
Single Phase, 208 - 240VAC at 15A, 50/60 Hz
25 psi from plant system connected to system with 3/8" barbed fitting
3 cfm dry air at 90 psi
Compressor c/w refrigerated dryer and autofloat drain
1/2" hot water line (Clean In Place CIP)
1/2" cold water line
Temperature: 32 - 35.6 F (0 to 2C)
Carbonation: 2.4 to 2.9 volumes CO2 (4.6 to 5.6 g/L CO2)