Cask is proud to announce the opening of a new European Support Office in Ireland to more effectively serve our European, Australian and Asian customers.
This has allowed us to expand our Support Department coverage to 18 hours of the day from Monday to Friday.
Our current 18 hour coverage between both support locations is now:
- North America: 12AM midnight to 6PM MST (UTC -7) or 2AM - 8PM EST (UTC -5)
- Europe: 7AM to 1AM (next day) Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- Australia: 6PM to 12PM noon (next day) AEST (UTC +11)
- Asia: 3PM to 9AM (next day) Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8)
- South America: 5AM to 11PM Brazil Standard Time (UTC -2)
All parts orders will continue to be shipped from our Head office in Canada.
Meet Robbie Culleton
Robbie is a Mechanical Engineer and Irish national who spent two years working in Canada at Cask and knows all of our canning systems intimately.
Over his time with us, Robbie has been a travelling Technician providing training and commissioning services in breweries all over the world. He also worked in our Engineering team designing and implementing product improvements across all of our systems.
He's a valued member of our team with a ton of canning experience that we are proud to provide to our customers.